For Adiego Hnos., S.A., ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of personal data by adhering to the established regulations is of the upmost importance.
1. Ownership/Responsibility of the file. Adiego Hnos., S.A. with tax identification number A50024181 and registered at Ctra. Valencia km 5,9 C.P. 50410 Cuarte de Huerva (Zaragoza), is the sole owner of the files to which the personal data is added as well as being responsible for its processing.
2. Quality of the data. The personal data that is part of the Adiego Hnos., S.A. files are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. It guarantees the technical and organisational measures necessary for the security, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data being held, avoiding its unauthorised change, loss, treatment or access while at the same time taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to, either from human action or the physical or natural environment.
3. Purpose of the data. The automated collection and treatment of personal data has the following purpose:
– Sending publicity and promotional information relating to the services and products of www.adiego.com
– Sending relevant information about www.adiego.com and its events and activities.
– Registration and management of the clients of www.adiego.com and the products or services they use.
They will not be used for any purpose other than those they were collected for.
A user who registers for the newsletter of www.adiego.com explicitly accepts receiving commercial communications.
4. Legal basis for the treatment. Will be established by the user’s consent and/or, where appropriate, the fulfilment of the contract.
5. In the event of not being provided with the required data, the service or compensation requested may not be carried out.
6. Timescale. The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil its purpose and up to a maximum of 5 years from the last activity of the user.
7. User rights. We would also like to inform you about the possibility to exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose, limit or move your personal data by contacting us using the email address email@example.com. You can also withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to the withdrawal and the filing of a claim before a relevant control authority.
8. Underage persons. Sending of personal data through the website www.adiego.com by people under the age of 13 will, with no exceptions, require the explicit consent of their parents or legal guardians by communicating authorisation together with a copy of a relevant identification document to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
9. User data can be used by a third party to fulfil the purpose of this file, and the user is explicitly allowing this by registering in any of the files of www.adiego.com
10. In all cases, the user will be responsible for the authenticity of the date provided. The person responsible for the file has the right to exclude any user who has provided false data from the registered services, without prejudice to the other actions the law may require.
11. Security measures. The website www.adiego.com guarantees to undertake the necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and avoid its unauthorised change, loss, treatment or access, considering the state of technology, nature of data and risks they are exposed to.
11. Secure access. Access to the website www.adiego.com and the client´s deals involving personal data, will be done through a secure link.
12. Adiego Hnos., S.A. shall not be held responsible for any data protection policies adopted by third-party links on this website.
13. Change of regulations. Adiego Hnos.S.A. considers it of the upmost importance to guarantee privacy and confidentiality of personal data through any system that allows the transfer of data. Consequently, the company expresses its commitment to comply with the valid legislation at all times. If you have any doubts or enquiries, please contact us via the following email: email@example.com .